I need to publish a survey using an Angular2 webapp using an API. The general flow is 1) register 2) fill the survey 3) if further information is required complete another form.
The flow diagram is attached.
- This code will be the base of a larger webapp, so I need it to be modular, scalable and nicely documented.
- The code must be able to handle a login and redirect the user to the form in case someone did not completed it during the first time.
- All API endpoints are in place and documented using Postman, no back end development is required.
- I have an Angular2 admin panel with components and styles, so no CSS development is required. Just grab the components and build the app.
- The template is responsive so it the webapp must be responsive.
- The details can be provided in a document for the ones interested on working with me.
If you are able to understand and write basic spanish it is more desirable!
The webapp will require someone to work on it afterwards. So there is the probability of a long term work relationship.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
Hello! I am a web developer.(Angular expert) I have checked your project description. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.