Currently, we have developed an Android self service check-in Kiosk for guest ID registration, but we have a poor user experience that we want to improve. The process involves direct relationship with the Kiosk with QR scanning of cellphone and national id card and also NFC reading. Also has to alternative routes so every client cant finish the process.
So what we need is:
1. Someone with Android native experience and XML design
2. Someone with UX and Graphic design experience.
3. Someone with self-service UI experience
Task to develop:
1. We can deliver the base project developed in android native, which we want to change in workflow and UI, but is fully operational.
2. No need to develop the backend.
3. No need to develop anything at the app, unless something for the UI is needed by the freelancer's side.
4. The project is already full operation, which means, it includes other plugins integrations, and flow control, that can change a little bit with the UI workflow.
5. We will delivery new expected workflow and "wireframe" as a guide but not as mandatory if any better idea is provided.
6. We will delivery any vector/image propose or needed.
5. The selected freelancer has to:
a. Read and understand expected workflow and present a new layout adding error handling situation not in the document provided (up to 3 feedback and change),
b. Develop a new XML Android layout providing all documentation necessary to assemble to the back-end
c. Attach an onboarding system, which will present to the user how the app is used. (not in document)
Deadline: 7 days since the application is accepted.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $630 for this job
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.
"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE NEW FREELANCER SIR, KINDLY PING ME IF YOU WANT ANDROID NATIVE EXPERIENCED" I am Abhisek, working in Amazon as a senior developer, I did 20 similar project in my company. Sincerely Abhisek