We are looking for a freelancer to build an Amazon data scraper using PurseHub and to export requested data in Google Sheets.
1. Initially, we will have two levels of details for the data scan:
A) Prime (main brand > deep dive)
B) Secondary (Competition) - All other items that are listed
2. The data we would like to harvest and how deep:
Primary and secondary images (Prime)
Bullet points (Prime)
A+ content (Prime)
Price (Prime + Secondary)
Share of category search (Prime + Secondary)
ASIN (Prime + Secondary)
Brand name (Prime + Secondary)
* We would need only the first 2 pages of results
3. Markets that we would like to track - for the beginning only [login to view URL], however, we should be able to change/set URL for the project in Parsehub by ourselves at later stage.
4. What do we want to track:
- Category: Baby
- Subcategory: Baby Monitors
- Prime (Product Brand): Motorola
- Secondary (Competition): Everything else listed
- We should include all listed products and also categories in established groups:
- Best Seller
- NOTE: We should be able to easily adjust the scraper on different URL and also set prime brand vs the rest. This is of key importance in the early stages, therefore we choose for Parshub.
5. Final export of data - we would need in Google Sheets format, being available online for further processing.
Please be aware that we still need to evaluate how we could parse the data once exported, for that we would rely on your expertise. In essence, we need the data to be properly formatted for a data visualization expert to model in Google Data Studio.
Some tips - please refer here how tool can be set up:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
We have the preference to work with freelancers that have done this kind of work with scraping Amazon in the past. We are looking to build a long term project as we will expand to different markets and other e-commerce platforms. Additional extra for freelancer that can do data visualization in Google Data Studio.
When bidding please specify:
-full project price
-previous relative experience work with Amazon
-potential examples of similar projects related to Amazon
-any suggestions for improvements are welcome
Attached you will find an example of how the scrape output in Google Sheets should look and the Excel with the data we would need.
Look forward to working with you!
42 freelancers are bidding on average €152 for this job
i can able to do scrape data using purse app and google spreadsheet data. U can send the sample i will work on it. If u satisfied with my work we will move on it. thanks