Only respond if you have experience with photostore by Ktools and Amazon S3.
Or something like that.
I run a site where I sell photo's taken on shoots.
Currently alle photo's that are sold on my website are stored on the server of the site.
The hostingprovider ordered me to remove them and store the photo's on a Amazon S3 of something like that.
I need someone to set up Amazon S3 and transfer all photo's to Amazon S3 and setup the site without loss of data and functionality.
The site is build by [login to view URL] but the stopped the support.
I have the latest version and Amazon S3 is supported.
So it can't be much work.
- Set-up an Amazon S3 account
- transfers photo's from site server to Amazon S3
- setup photostore by ktools for Amazon S3
- Without loss of date and functionality (so adding new photo's stays the same)
- Site can't be down more then 48 hours