I’m hiring help support my online course for hairstylist business.
I’m looking for an expert with significant experience in email automation, using funnels, and tagging systems. Must be proficient with Active Campaign, and familiar with Trello, and Slack.
This part-time position requires a self-driven individual with excellent and thorough communication skills, thorough attention to detail, and follow-through on tasks and projects. This position provides great flexibility by allowing you to work virtually approximately 20-hours per month on projects that are recurring as well as be available for online program launches 1 per quarter which would be 15-20 hours a week.
Weekly meetings available 8 am - 10 am CST for meetings
• Implement tagging system for email funnels
• Schedule and/or update email sequences
• Create Automations
Course Platform Management (I use a platform called New Zenler, experience with this platform is a plus, but please let me know if you have experience with other platforms: Kajabi, Teachable, Thinkific)
• Create and update existing courses
• Designing sales pages
• Uploading Content to the curriculum
• Working with Tech support to troubleshoot any issues
• Creating coupons or affiliate links
Website and Blog - My website and blog platforms are hosted on New Zenler
• Taking prewritten blog content and formatting publishing on the blog
• Scheduling the Blog email to subscribers whenever blog is posted
• Updates to Website Pages
General Administrative Task
• Managing the Trello board
• Create and assign tasks to team members
• Pre for a weekly meeting to strategies the upcoming week
• A cover letter responding to each aspect of this job opening, including your skills, experience, etc., to let us know your qualifications for this job and help us understand how you work. Also share why you want to work with me! ?
• A resume, including an overall rating of yourself on each applicable item — 0 (no knowledge/skill) – 10 (excellent knowledge/skill)
• Links to any social media you’ve managed, your own social media pages, your website, etc., so we can get to know you and your skillset.
• Links to any sample work you’ve been involved with
Feel free to share anything else you think would be helpful for us to know about your skills!
We will review all applicants and contact you as soon as possible when we’ve made a decision
19 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
E-marketing professional on all social media sites, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Google, as well as a designer of sites such as Shopify to display products on them