We looking for someone to help manage our accounting needs. We are a small sales company and also own rental property. We currently have a CPA but need someone to assist us in the office with our small company and prepare account for yearly taxes for CPA.
This job is ideal for someone who needs some extra work on the side.
Duties performed included, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare 2 checkbooks for CPA (categorizing all checks and deposits)
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll (for 3+ people) along with all payroll and tax withholding, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Pay in state sales (MN) tax once a month
- End of year employee tax forms
- Reconcile all purchases
- Must be able to help with problems that arise in Quickbooks
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree in accounting
- Extensive experience in Quickbooks Pro
- Strong skills in payroll, taxes, and returns
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Non-smoking office
Please send resume and contact information
26 freelancers are bidding on average $502 for this job
Reliable, Rigourous, graduated in finance and accouting, I have a good knowledge of Quickbooks. You will not be deceived about my work. I am fast and efficient. I hope to work soon with you.