PLEASE READ MORE DETAILS BEFORE PLACE BID!!!!
There is a program called visual web gui ([url removed, login to view])
This allows you to build C# GUIs over the web - that look excellent.
I need a way of modifying files under SVN (or GIT or something else, happy to discuss).
[url removed, login to view]
Anyone logging in will be given their own session, and can view text files in a tree like directory.
They can modify what they like using a text editor and save etc.
Need the following:
1) Changes are made under a subdir for that user. you build up the latest svn image, and show that to them
2) they make changes as discussed above
3) there is a screen at the end where they can say "save changes" or "discard changes"
This performs a SVN commit or SVN rollback.
4) Changes are done on a branch. Someone else has to do the merge from branch to main.
We need a page to see the all changes that are pending to be merged.
Anyone who ISNT the original author can merge into main.
- apart from seeing the list of pending changes, clicking on it allows you to see the DIFF of changes in one window part and comments in another window part.
- Performing the merge needs a "sure you wish to merge etc" checkbox etc.
5) When someone logs in and they have unsaved changes from the last session, ask them if they wish to continue previous changes or restart.
Restart clears the any changes in their branch and we simply svn up to the latest version.
Otherwise we keep changes, and we svn up to the latest of every other file.
6) Please make it look nice! (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
I've attached a dummy project that has the "kind of look and feel" I'm after.
my budget : $75- Bonus $25 the project perfect
Deadline : 4days MAX