Mobile app (ios android) Web portal development Magento, shopify, opencart, etc.
This project received 77 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2547 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
A website, mobile apps where people can list various types of product for others to rent for a few days or months. The owner/rentee can rent multiple items at the same time as part of the same package from multiple renters. The platform will facilitate the rental transaction by and allow the final transfer of payment when the owner/rentee confirms that the item has been returned, and the renter confirms that the product was as expected.
A person can be both renter and owner/rentee
The website will allow renters to search for items by their location, product category, product description etc.
Various pages / screens are expected. An initial listing is below:
1. Home page where categories and products will be listed along with photo, video, reviews, price and other criteria. There will be search function provided.
2. Product detail page which shows more details on pricing, reviews, insurance etc. and has add-to-cart functionality.
3. Checkout page where payment will be confirmed and terms and conditions will be accepted. Insurance can also be bought on this page. We haven’t decided on any shopping cart product to use.
4. Owner/Rentee account page where they can add & edit product listing, see past transactions, mark a product as returned, add reviews for renters etc.
5. Renter account page where they can see pending items in their cart, previous transactions, mark a product as returned, raise a dispute, see dispute status etc.
There will also be some pages for internal administrators to look at disputes, and perform other functionality.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online