This may be the easiest job you will ever have! Use Facebook for a couple of hours at a time. Why you ask?
For research into the ad display patterns (newsfeed and right hand side + other locations you see). Specifically, at the end of your job you should be able to answer these questions.
1. How often do ads change on facebook?
- do you see the same ad over and over all day?
- do ads change every 15 minutes of a schedule?
2. What activity makes the ads change?
- does clicking an ad make a new ad appear, say 5 minutes later?
- does liking a page make ads change
- does installing an app make ads change
- does adding a friend make ads change
- logging out/logging in
- chatting to friends
- logging in on another device
- other activities on facebook
3. Note anything else you noticed.
If you notice any patterns, make sure you repeat them to prove [url removed, login to view] best way to approach this is to monitor ads you see, and the times you see them/ for how long / how many page impressions.
Greetings! I have read your project proposal and I can complete this task as per requirements, since I have keen eye for details. Looking forward to work for you.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
Dear sir/madam, I can help you to research ad patterns on facebook for 10 hours. Please tell me more detail via chat about the job. Sincerely, Nobella Service
iam the best man for that job i spent all me time on facebook i will not take so much because this is my first bid on freelancer iam just wanna get rated can i take that job ??