Perform end-user testing on 50 e-learning modules
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 82
We have 50 e-learning modules that need review from a user perspective. We will provide web links to the modules, and will want notes provided in Word format with references to slide titles.
We do not need a word-for-word proofreading; we are interested in the appearance and functionality of the modules from a user perspective. Specifically, you should be looking for the following:
• Properly functioning navigation and menu (everything should work except the reference link)
• All buttons within the pages are working
• Pages are numbered corrected
• Backwards navigation works properly
• Questions placed in the correct location within the module (not asked before the content is covered)
• Anything that is out of place graphically
Please pay particular attention to the review questions item; we do not want users being asked questions on content before that content is presented.
Please note: we are much more likely to select a bidder whose response indicates that they have read the requirements thoroughly. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online