We're an IT Service Provider, we provide different range of services all of it are IT related.
We sell an IPTV Receiver which broadcasts many Arabic and other Ethnic channels.
We're looking for a very motivated virtual assistant, who speaks both Arabic and English fluently. must be hard working, motivated, very professional, patient, and has the magic sales voice (maybe sexy voice for females since that sells as well).
you will be required to:
1) answer all incoming calls regarding IT service and/or regarding the Arabic IPTV receiver that we sell.
2) you are required to make outbound calls to customers and to us when it's required.
3) you are required to schedule technicians using our simple to use web-based dispatching system.
4) you are required to make outbound calls to offer new potential clients about our products and services, and sweet talk to them to sell them our services. (there will be bonuses paid based on results every 3 months).
5) you will be required to send/receive emails to communicate with any of our staff, as well as communicating with customers.
6) you will be required to forward any upset customers, to me to make it up to him. or you may let the customer know that you will talk to management for discount approval, to make it up to him, so he stays happy.
7) you may also be required to do some other unmentioned related tasks.
8) you will be required to do a small research on the internet to try to find new clients for us to give them a call. all clients must be within Canada. except for the IPTV, it can be across the world.
we're looking for someone to be able to work full time, during Mountain Standard Time -7:00.
we do pay bonuses based on progress, and based on the sales you do. and our bonuses are either paid once every 3 months or once per year. if you leave your bonuses once per year, they will be paid a little larger amount. because it saves us paperwork and accounting, instead of having to do it 4 times per year, we do it only once.
this project has been posted before (not on [url removed, login to view]), and the person we hired turned out to be a deadbeat who doesnt want to work, and wasted our time and effort training him, he ended up not getting paid for 2 months because of the problems he caused us.
all i ask from you to be truely honest with us, and hard working, motivated, and willing to work professionally. and if you can prove all that to us, by referring customers, as well as resolving all customers complaints in a timely manner, then we will keep you forever, and pay you ontime with the bonuses you deserve.
let me also make something very clear for all those outrageous bidders. the minimum wage here in-town is $7/hour, and we don't want to hire someone for that rate because it is much higher than our budget. so if your rate is anywhere near $7/hour or more, then save yourself the hassle and don't bother bidding.
thx and good luck