file USA Tax forms for me

I don't file any Tax forms due to I am living outside of USA since I was baby when my parent left U.S in 1981 to Saudi Arabia. I want lawyer or any someone can file that tax forms for me, same as IRS required.

Skills: Tax, Tax Law

See more: want employ tax accountant, tax forms, tax forms excel, state tax forms excel, excel tax forms, accountants charge tax forms, forms extract ole file, forms fill usa

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) Saudi Arabia

Project ID: #11785683

9 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job


Hello I would love to help you out with your Tax Return ,I'm Certified QB & Xero Proadvisor ,Authorized tax Preparer with 15 years of experience in Accounting & tax Services industry .I'm professional user of Excel More

$155 USD in 10 days
(1 Review)

Dear Sir/Madam, I Am a US licensed CPA with 20+ years of US Business Experience. I am well Versed, Experienced and Qualified *IRS Authorized e-file Income tax provider* . My aim is to facilitate and suppleme More

$149 USD in 3 days
(4 Reviews)

Hello there We are a full service law firm specializing in legal drafting and research work. We can fill the forms for you. We are currently handling similar nature of work. Looking forward to working with you on this

$250 USD in 7 days
(1 Review)

Dear Valued Employer, I can add value to your project, by suggesting new ideas. I am fast and reliable. For further understanding why I am the right firm for your project, kindly check my profile, reviews, rating and More

$155 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)

Hi, I am a licensed CPA with many years of experience. I provide bookeeping, payroll, accounting and tax services to small businesses. Please contact me to get started.

$50 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)

Hi i I have huge experience in accounting,financial management and costing field So I can execute your work with excellence service So inbox please

$200 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)

Hello Nice to hear from you. I can help you out in your past tax filing according to the IRS requirements. I am certified IRS Enrolled Agent.

$277 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)

Since you live in a foreign country we can file taxes claiming foreign income exclusion or claim FTC based on beneficial status. If you are married and your kids also have SSN then you can even claim CTC and receive re More

$111 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
$250 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)