Automatically fetch Shipstation data from customers on Zendesk
This project is ending in 2 days and has an average bid price of $1387 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The purpose of the project is to build an application that will automatically respond to customer inquiries depending on the status of their shipment. We wish to configure as much as possible through the Zendesk platform to minimize complexity.
Description of current architecture
We currently use Zendesk for customer service. We use Shipstation for fulfillment. We use Aftership for detailed post-shipment information.
Theory of operation
1. When a customer sends a request, we will use Zendesk’s native tools (triggers and automations) to analyze whether it a query for which we need to retrieve shipping information.
2. If we determine that the request profile warrants a shipping inquiry, it will trigger a POST request to a URL or HTTP target monitored by the custom software.
3. When our software receives the request, it will query Shipstation and Aftership for shipment information.
4. The software will then lookup selected metrics against our configuration settings. This will enable it to lookup the appropriate tags for the request.
5. The software will then make a POST request to Zendesk to add the appropriate tags as determined in step 4.
6. When the ticket is updated with the appropriate tags, Zendesk will then fire the appropriate triggers which will send the correct response to the customer.
1. The application should be easily configured through an interface.
2. The rules setup must support Boolean logic and be easily configured, modified, or deleted from the engine.
3. Metrics should be configurable from any API field
4. The application must be able to support multiple Zendesk and Shipstation accounts, with an easy mapping configuration.
5. The application must incorporate an error reporting tool.
To be considered, in the first line of your proposal you must specifically link or reference a prior project that you consider similar.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online