Deal with 3 errors in an Opencart website's back end:
1. Eliminate "Permission denied" error from everywhere,
2. Re-install vQmod. 2 extensions installed by vQmod are shown in "Modifications", but can not be refreshed. Suspect the problem is connected to the faulty installation of vQmod. Resolve this issue.
3. Unable to install correct Google category in "Feed". The software is trying to install one of the product categories instead of allowing the correct Google category.
The site is up and running - all the problems are at the back end
I would like a quote in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS for a FIXED PRICE.
Please do not quote US$ or hourly rates.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY WORK. I have checked and I am strongly confident to do this project and get it done exactly your needs. Regards, Trong Nguyen
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI
Hi, I am opencart,wordpress expert having 5 years of experience... recently i completed these projects [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] please award me the project.