Experienced nopCommerce (ASP.Net) ecommerce developer to customize for 600,000 sheet music sku website. Hosting solution included. Shopify and WooCommerce will not meet requirements.
Our customer. Professional University or High School music directors. Average ticket is ~$400. Most have 30 day terms and pay with:
• ~70% checks
• ~10% ACH
• ~20% Corporate and Consumer Credit Cards
Database of sheet music
o Currently leased from 3rd party. Database of sheet music is currently in SQL Enterprise hosted by a third party or
o Can build from ~100 publishers with FTP sites (top 50=95% of total).
o High volume publishers have FTP capability with database of sheet music and images.
Filemaker Pro. Company uses Filemaker Pro for inventory, invoicing, Orders, Sales, and Accounts Receivable.
MYOB AccountEdge Network. Accounts Payable, Wholesale sales, P&L and Balance Sheets are kept in MYOB AE Network.
Priority 1 - Upgrade current site: Choral Music Section
• Integrate Inventory, Ordering from/to Filemaker Pro.
• Add integrated check out for professional with stored preferences, terms(discounts) and conditions.
• New customers can register preferences and apply for payment terms.
• Add Digital Sheet Music and Print on Demand. Automate delivery of digital sheet music with control features (watermark with buyer name, # of copies purchased date, purchase date).
• Securely capture and store payment data.
Priority 2 – Add other types of sheet music
• Add Instruments Sheet Music for Professionals: University, High School and Church Orchestra and Band directors.