Build an Online Store
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 46
Experienced nopCommerce ([url removed, login to view]) ecommerce developer to customize for 600,000 sheet music sku website. Hosting solution included. Shopify and WooCommerce will not meet requirements.
Our customer. Professional University or High School music directors. Average ticket is ~$400. Most have 30 day terms and pay with:
• ~70% checks
• ~10% ACH
• ~20% Corporate and Consumer Credit Cards
Database of sheet music
o Currently leased from 3rd party. Database of sheet music is currently in SQL Enterprise hosted by a third party or
o Can build from ~100 publishers with FTP sites (top 50=95% of total).
o High volume publishers have FTP capability with database of sheet music and images.
Filemaker Pro. Company uses Filemaker Pro for inventory, invoicing, Orders, Sales, and Accounts Receivable.
MYOB AccountEdge Network. Accounts Payable, Wholesale sales, P&L and Balance Sheets are kept in MYOB AE Network.
Priority 1 - Upgrade current site: Choral Music Section
• Integrate Inventory, Ordering from/to Filemaker Pro.
• Add integrated check out for professional with stored preferences, terms(discounts) and conditions.
• New customers can register preferences and apply for payment terms.
• Add Digital Sheet Music and Print on Demand. Automate delivery of digital sheet music with control features (watermark with buyer name, # of copies purchased date, purchase date).
• Securely capture and store payment data.
Priority 2 – Add other types of sheet music
• Add Instruments Sheet Music for Professionals: University, High School and Church Orchestra and Band directors.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online