We are looking for a number of sales representatives to handle Sales/customer service duties for France customers. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume.
Contractor requirements: We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the French language.
4. Has 80% or more English for training and internal communication purposes.
5. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard.
You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at [url removed, login to view]
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to applyTo apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availabilityIn addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below: [url removed, login to view]
About the company: We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over five years now.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
my skyp eID is [url removed, login to view] , i have good skills french and english , i have 1 year experience in call center , i am on sales and customer service
We are a indian based call center and we provide customer care services for our UK and USA clients we have a team of 10 members of France speaking, we are good to handle this work