I want a research to be about Network Security: Threats, You can go after DDoS attacks,perhaps narrow it even further to particular applications of DDoS - why do some attacks work while others do not? (for instance).
Introduction – explain the topic briefly, its history and similar “light stuff”, where (or how) is it used
· In Depth – explain the technology in more detail, how does it work, what problems does it solve, who is responsible for it (creation, maintenance, approval, etc) and so on
· Research and Development – where is the technology going, what are the problems being researched, is a new version emerging, and so on
· Conclusion – very brief
· References – a complete list of all references used, including research articles, websites, textbooks, trade magazines and so on
Length: Variable, but most likely between 8-10 pages
Completeness (PRIMARY IMPORTANCE)
o does it define the issues completely and adequately?
o is the report effective or does it leave unanswered questions, terms, explanations?
o is the report focused on the topic?
· Definitions and explanations (PRIMARY IMPORTANCE) – pay particular attention to satisfying each of the following considerations
· Quality and Adequacy of background research to support the submitted work product
· References – complete and adequate references, proper (and consistent) referencing style within the report, proper use of quotations around quoted text, referencing of diagrams and other content copied from other sources