Hire a Python Developer
This project was awarded to quantmacro for $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
I am a Bio-medical engineering university student and i am looking for some help with my procrustes analysis project coding in python. I am done with 75% of the code and need help with remaining 25%. I am happy to pay hourly and my maximum budget is $15/Hours. Will provide detail description and files once finalize.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online