1) Logo for our website
2) Dropdown at the top of home page for user to select the city for which he wants to view the deals
3) Home page wherein all the deals will be displayed
4) Home page should have a tab structure (so that there is a scope of expansion going fwd (like [url removed, login to view]))
5) Past deals tab for the user to view past deals
6) Facebook and Twitter like functionality
7) "refer this deal to a friend" functionality (We'll ask senders email and recievers email)
8) Ability for users to subscribe/unsubscribe to our mailing list.
9) If there is a deal for which coupons are being generated , once the user requests for coupon generation,
a modal window (may be jquery modal dialog or an ajax driven div) will open wherein user will have an option to :-
a) email coupon for which there will be a place to enter his email
b) Print button
c) Cancel to just close the dialog
10) Privicy Policy, Disclaimer, Feedback and Contact US links at bottom
1) Login for website admin to manage the deals and merchant accounts
2) UI wherein before putting the deal online, admin can enable coupon generation functionality for a specific deal
Merchant Login page
1) Login for merchant to post new deal, edit existing deal and view past deals
At top of page 2 links with "Mobile view" seleted by default
"Mobile View" "Html View"
Mobile view will just show the data from current deals tab and also should have coupon code generation functionality.
Database table structure
We'll be providing soon
HTML/Image that user will receieve in his email (Is there a way to differentiate between user accessing the email on mobile and PC)
UI or auto scheduler to send batch emails to subscribed users
Email should have unscribe link at bottom
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1280 for this job
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way
DAILY DEAL EXPERT HERE. We are new to [url removed, login to view] so don't have reviews here. But you can check our reviews in elance, odesk and scriptlance. Please check your PMB for details.