I would like your help developing a custom site design for a new freelancer marketplace website. The scripts and all necessary functionality have been developed by PHPProLance, and now I need to develop a theme to shape the user experience on the site. There is also some work to be done enhancing the structure the web links, but all of it should be above level rather than mucking around in the complex scripts driving the marketplace, bidding, etc.
I'm looking for a clean, professional, simple-to-use site design. I'd like some bold, attractive colors with a magical/sorcery theme with aspect of cartography/maps/globes. Perhaps dark blues/blacks/reds would work? I would need to be involved closely with this, and I would need to approve its final form. I can provide some logos, but this may involve some graphic design on your part as well, such as an animation of the site logo. Can the mouse appear as a magic wand when it’s moving around the screen?
For new users, this should show 'What is <censored>?' and 'How does it work? & “What can I do?”. When you click on any of these links, it will take the user to another page describing that element of the site. The “What can I do” page in particular should take you to a list of project suggestions (I will provide the list). Each item in the suggested project list is linked to the ‘create a project’ page with that suggested project entered as the editable ‘title of project.’ Then, once the project is initiated, I would like them to be automatically taken to the ‘escrow’ page to encourage use of this feature.
After they enter the project details, it should check to se whether they are logged in or not. If not, they should be able to log in/register without losing whatever they have entered on the page, and they should automatically return to that screen once login/register is complete.
As users submit a registration or any other form, and an error message is returned, I’d like them to be told that error message without losing what they typed. Registration should also allow users the free-response message of where they heard about the site, and that info should be included in the email they send to me.
Some additional pages to the site: ‘how to be a better freelancer,’ ‘how to make the most of your freelancer,’ ‘news’, and ‘feedback’ – the feedback page should be linked from all pages and allow users to type in contact info and a message and ‘submit’ emails it to me.
A few simple modifications:
- Remove paid ad banner from all pages (should be simple to implement)
- Footer retains powered by and copyright PHPProLance, but with addition of "Produced by Atlas Enterprises, LLC" below them (again, simple)
- A few field text changes throughout, such as during registration: county => state/region, city => city/county, default USA (simple)
- The registration process should include asking the user for their secret question that is already used in the process of retrieving their password.
- Clicking on the main logo/banner from any page should return the user to the main page.
- I'd like to understand the conditions underlying all emails that are sent out to users, then I’d like you to implement the text changes on those emails for me. (Should be simple. Contained in: "sources/mail/mail.php" & "sources/language/lang_english/mail.lang")
- Be sure it is compatible and attractive to all web browsers.
- Where necessary, I will provide all necessary writing either as you develop the site or after
- I’d like you to assess the security vulnerability of the site and provide your recommendations for fixing any weaknesses you find
- I look forward to seeing your bids – any questions, please PM me. Thanks!
- You should know that I always give a large bonus for an early delivery and exceeding expectations