I need a site similar to Uship and Shiply
1. For colour scheme please visit: [url removed, login to view]; I would like to see other possible colour schemes in your samples;
2. Content to be used same as Shiply or Uship, the site is to be created in a way that I could amend content later i.e. Content Management;
3. Need a digital counter to show amount raised for charity. It will update immediately after the deposit has been received. Should be able to automatically subtract amount if a refund has been made;
4. eBay plug in to fetch details of listing i.e. end time and collection address, Google map for map and distance calculation;
5. Message screening to avoid customers and providers exchanging any contact information. (i.e. 10-11 digits together; numbers starting with “0”; @; .com; .[url removed, login to view]; 10-11 words together (zero seven eight ..);
6. Bid Calculator for providers to calculate their net earning after our fees (Please see Uship);
IMPROVEMENTS:- (As compared to Shipply)
1. Check box option in new shipment listing stage for unacceptable transport options in Vehicles category i.e. Driven on Trade Plates.
2. Additional option in new shipment listing for steerable/roll on cars mainly for salvage cars. A box for additional info about the listing. A box to enter “Promotional code”. Additional question in registration form for customers: Private or Trade;
3. Option at feedback stage to confirm whether the shipment has been delivered or not;
4. Providers can’t choose username containing their company name or similar to it.
1. Ability to change fees structure;
2. Pin generator and verifier. This feature needs to generate random 4 digit pin every time a provider registers and save as printable document on a pre-set template. This document will be printed later on and posted to the provider to complete registration process. It then needs to verify the pin entered by the provider and approve or disapprove registration.
3. Promotional code generator and identifier. Will have to adjust variable %age of discount to the bearer of the code in the final price. He will be notified of the eligible discount which will then be logged in the separate company transaction account for promotional campaigns. Customer will then automatically be sent payment via Paypal upon confirmation of shipment completion.
4. User accounts for all providers.
5. Separate company transaction accounts for sales and promotional campaigns.
6. A log account which will log every provider that hits 50 feedback score with an option to move read logs into a different folder.
7. Ability to add/remove pages/buttons/highlights/animations/windows etc.
1. Free to customer. Provider registers for free. Pays commission.
2. Providers address needs to be verified. Once registered online, he will be sent a 4 digit pin by post which he will need to enter into the website to complete verification process.
3. Both listing options are free to customers.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $2527 for this job
Hi We have the domain expertise in open source CMS. Kindly have a look at private message box for references. Looking forward to hear you. Thanks & Regards Amit Kumar Geniusanywhere