I need a very simple application for redeeming coupon codes.
1. I need to be able to create a new coupon and then upload a CSV file with 1 column of data (this data may be alphanumeric, up to 10 char)
2. I need to be able to login with a password (username/password) and have a "Redeem Coupon" field that allows me to choose the Coupon I wish to redeem the code for, and then a field for the coupon code. Once entered and I click Submit, the code should be marked in the database as "Redeemed" with a time/date stamp.
3. If someone tries to redeem the same code again, a pop-up will state "This coupon has already been redeemed!".
4. I should be able to export a CSV with the coupon codes that were used and the time/date they were used.
5. It should be easy to unflag a coupon as redeemed - but I can do this via phpMyAdmin if needed