We are looking to build a site just like CoinBase.com. It's a very simple concept on how it works.. These are the features we are looking for:
1. User can signup for an account (Simple signup requires only an email and password) - User must confirm email, before being able to access their dashboard.
2. After confirming their email, user is given a Wallet Address (If you know about how bitcoin wallets work, you should know what a wallet address is). Users should also be able to create unlimited wallet addresses.
3. Users are able to receive bitcoins in their wallets, from anyone in the world, wanting to send to their bitcoin address. These bitcoin or bitcoins should show up instantly in their account, after being sent from an inside or outside user.
4. Users should be able to add their Bank Account information for withdrawing bitcoins into USD or other currencies, to be deposited into their account. We will be using the Balanced Payments API for this ACH transactions. Application should ask user for their bank account number and bank account routing number, along with their bank name, and should submit to Balanced Payments. User should be told that two deposits will be made into their bank account, that they will need to verify. After verifying their bank information and the two deposits made in their account using Balanced API, user can now withdrawl bitcoins at our "Current Sell Price". Our current sell price should be $100 less, that the going Bitcoin price on MtGox's bitcoin marketplace. Our system can make sure it stays $100 less, by using the MtGox API.
5. Once the deposits have shown in their account, there should be a section, that allows the user to verify these amounts in our marketplace script. These amounts are verified using the Balance Payments API.
6. Users should also be able to send bitcoins to any wallet in the world with any public or private wallet service.
7. We are also looking for a phone verification module, using Twilio API, so that users can get a text message or a phone call to verify their phone numbers.
8. We are also looking for two-factor authentication option on a user's login, where user is mailed a verification number, to their phone on file, that must be entered to login to their account.
This isn't a terribly hard application to build. It truly requires a bunch of API's combined into one app. We have already designed our marketplace template from the front-end to the back-end. All that is needed is coding.
PLEASE ADD "I READY THIS" OR YOU WONT BE HIRED.