A new Drupal Module has to be developed. Following functionalities has to be offered.
[url removed, login to view] module has to offer a search mask
* The user can insert his search query into a html input field.
* Besides there are some other input fields existing.
[url removed, login to view] to solr and search result
* After clicking the search button in the search mask, the data from the html input fields has to be added as GET paramters to an url.
* Requesting this url via Http, an XML result set comes as the response.
* This xml data has to be parsed into the output html.
* The solr server is ready to use and not part of this project.
* All existing modules on [url removed, login to view] want to index the own content and can only search their own content types. We need access to a foreign index.
* We need only to search in the index. That means we dont have to index new content.
[url removed, login to view] result
* The user can click on each object of the search result to come to a detail page.
* On this detail page infos from the solr server has to be included. Additional Drupal intern infos should be also available.
4. Adding additional informations
* On the detail page the user can also add additional informations...e.g. 5 stars rating and category, and the address of the object.
* These additional informations has to be stored in drupal as an own content type.
* The information has to be sent also to an extern service via HTTP GET.
There is already a detailed specification existing, which describes all the required fields, the interfaces and pages.
Write me if you want to see it.
It doesnt matter if these points are realized with an existing or a new module.
The module should run on Drupal 7.
* No Graphic design (all will happen in a default template)