I need to generate estimated budgets for medical patients over a series of visits, and generate printable charts. The following would be apply.
1) a table with approx 250 procedures, each with an associated cost. example: ECG, $100
2) an overhead percentage that would be applied. Almost all items in the aabove table would receive the overhead, but a couple would not.
3) the relavant procedures will be selected for certain visits. example, for a budget with 10 visits, an ECG might only apply to visit 1, 4 and 10. A typical budget might utilize between 20 and 50 of the entire procedure list.
After selecting all required procedures, and the visits they will be performed, I will enter the overhead percent. I then will need to generate reports. The reports will give a total price. I also need a chart that shows pricing for each procedure and each visit. Each visit will need totals at the bottom.
I can send an example of such. Please call my cell with questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).