This is a creation of a new Website for Coolamon Food Creations. There is a reference to an existing Web site in the specifications based on which we would like the new site to be developed.
- All image files will be provided
- PHP and jquery should be used (only minimal JS is allowed)
- external style sheets mandatory
The project is simple - very little php however we are expecting the front end to be of very high quality visually and functionally.
Detailed specifications are zipped ...
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 30, 2011 3:28:31 AM:
- All payments are offline i.e no payment gateway or interface. - No information is stored on any database i.e MYSQL is not used. - All coders must have their own LINUX / PHP etc server platform and show the development results on this server. - No access will be provided to upload to our server. Instructions must be provided to upload the files on our server. The project will only be deemed closed once the web site is up and running on our server. - The project must behave and display identically in Firefox and IE browsers. - Frames must not be used. Only CSS is permitted. - Flash or other such technologies are not to be used. - If there are questions on php or jquery etc versions on our server then please raise them with me before you start coding Coding Standards - All programs except [url removed, login to view] must be in cgi-bin folder. - Images will be in Images folder. - CSS files will be in a CSS folder - jquery library used must be the latest version and stored in a separate folder. - Comments must be included in code I am an expert coder ...so please don't take liberties in standards or coding as payment will only be made if the code is also structured and well documented.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 31, 2011 2:45:00 AM:
I changed some of the specification and added a database section with some administrative functions also. Please have a look at the attached zip file. Read the [url removed, login to view] first and then read the file [url removed, login to view] and News_ver1.doc. In the latter 2 documents only the sections in read have changed. The other documents have no changedThis should be the final set of specifications unless I have made some errors in the design or database section. Thanks