I need a very simple GAPI framework for Pocket PC in C++ that compiles in EVC++.
Right now I am drawing sprites and animating using gdi and it is too slow, but I like the convenience of the functions such as BitBlt() and TransparentImage().
I need a framework done using GAPI that will allow me to:
1) Load bitmaps.
2) Maintain offscreen windows (or ram) where I can draw these bitmaps (both transparently and not transparently).
3) Be able to do a fullscreen blit from one of these offscreenwindows to the visible window with a good framerate.
I basically would like to have a few convenient functions that behave like these fucntions:
...but with the improved performance of GAPI.
Simpler is better in this case, because I will be bringing these tools into an existing project. It would be great if they were encapsulated in a way to make them very easy to bring over.
Additional details are available. Just contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Pocket PC, 2000, 2002, 2003.
Using GAPI ([url removed, login to view]).
Target arm/xscale devices.