Write a Android application to buy, download and play music
This project was successfully completed by tnavadiya for $1470 USD in 22 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In22 days
We require the coding of an Android app where users can browse music by artist and album, buy/download an album and listen to the songs (offline).
IMPORTANT: Delivery date is set for December 12th
Backend (webservices to send/receive all content and payment processing) and UI design (PSD for every screen and screenflow references) will be provided.
These are the screens/functions:
- Home with a slider of images
- News (simple list and detail with image, title and description)
- Events (simple list with events grouped by month and detail with image, title, date, place and description)
- Log in/Register
- Browse (grid with miniature image of the albums, title and artist. Album detail with list of songs, each with a 10s preview and a link to buy)
- Buy album - Credit card (capture data and send it to backend for processing)
- Buy album - Cash (backend sends a barcode that can be displayed on screen to show it at the store)
- Redeem (enter the code of a prepaid card to download an album)
- Player (play the songs in an album in order or randomly; controls: play/pause, next, prev, random, volume )
- My albums (same as browse; only shows albums owned by the user and can play the album or a specific song; can choose to download the album to play it offline)
- Contact form (Sends email)
This is a confidential project, you will be required to sign a NDA and avoid showing the screens on any public website or porfolio.
If you have questions please send a PM
Note: (UI will be in spanish, it's a plus if you know the language)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online