- Status Completed
- Budget £10 - £75 GBP
- Total Bids 13
An android mobile app to store, track and remind patients of the medications they have to take at any moment. The App should have below features/functions.
• An entry requirement to for the medication given by GP/pharmacists, the Dosage to be taken ( number of times, quantity)
• The name of the medication and alternate names if any exists. The major components of the medication and any allergies, reactions to such medication
• Reminder to user to take the drug every 5 minutes from 15 minutes to required dose and confirm and store when dosage is taken.
• The app should have ability to store and calculate total amount of dosage taken, total amount left and if any have not been taken by user.
• Should have function to track as many medications have to be taken per time and track each of the medications. There should be history so this can be referred to any time during consultations or emergencies.
• Should have reminder for GPs appointment included.
• Should be able to synchronise with a health system tracker. For example Jaw bone, Fitbit or any other health tracker.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online