Developing DLNA App for iOS, and Android devices
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Play2TV app using DLNA and UPNP technology
Writing an application for smartphones (iOS,Android) that let users to cast our video directly from their smartphones to Smart TVs without using any middle wear means NOT USING ANY (Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV or etc). The app similar to this has been already designed by ZAPPO TV , Video For DLNA cast, Tubio, iMediashare and etc. for example:
“ iTunes:[url removed, login to view] “
1. The app will cast media including Audio and Video from iOS and Android Devices to Smart TV.
-All Audio and Video formats should be covered specially “Live Streaming formats: .M3U8 & .RTMP”
2. The App will have dynamic styles to create different categories for VIDEO AND AUDIO same as Flipps and NetFlix and GEM TV app but with more details: Like Animation, Music, Series and ETC.
-App should be designed for two language Persian & English
3. The Front end and Back end will be coded by using PHP, and there should be some feature to track videos and user ips like statistic feature in Admin Panel
4. The App will cast directly from Smartphones to Smart TV directly without using any middle ware devices like chrome cast, roku and etc
5. The payment method for users should have these three options for admin in admin panel:
1-Free contents using trial and counting time like Zappo tv app which will increase the counting time for watching video on tv for better understanding please check this app:Video Browser for Samsung Smart TV by ZappoTV, Inc. [url removed, login to view]
2- have subscription plan for users cause for some videos we want our users to pay once and to watch bulk of videos per period of time
3- pay per view: for some videos we are allowed only to sell them.
6. The casting and the technology is DLNA UPNP and should cover 7 devices:
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
If no advance happened in project particularly in first step and if developer got failed in first step as both sides agreed all of the payment should be refunded to Employer.
Developers agreed to sign NDA to not share any details or information of this app and process to anyone else.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online