I have an almost complete iPhone App based on Aviary SDK currently:
1) you select an image from camera or take new image with camera
2) then the aviary image editor is used to apply filters etc
3) then the image comes back to another view inside an UIImageView where we can apply OUR OWN stickers & Frames.
4) we have IAP in place but need to complete it for our own stickers and frames (content hosted on our backend with JSON feeds)
5) Ones Our Own Stickers and Frames have been applied we can apply some custom text on top of the image with the stickers and/or frames.
6) we then save the final image to our own App Gallery.
We need to:
1. Fix Dragging which is really hard in the Text View Controller (the controller where we can add text on top of the image)
2. The photo is nice while editing in Aviary Editor, then once saved it’s very fuzzy and low resolution. The text I added is unreadable. I sent myself the photo and you can see how fuzzy it is. It’s also still skewed.
3. Gallery doesn’t have multiselect working yet. We need to be able to select different photos and delete them all in 1 go. Tap and hold on a photo to show a way to select multiple photos and a Delete? button which when tapped would delete all of the selected images.
4. We need to complete IAP with custom content from our backend (note: Objective-C code is already in place).
5. Currently the app is using iOS Standard Theme - we need to add Designs when they are available from the customer.
Current source code will be provided.
Possibility for future work on other projects also available for the right candidate with the right skills.