Gallant Gallery is currently looking for a contract graphic designer/ social media expert with sales skills. The ideal candidate has experience designing specifically for social media. This contract will be ongoing, with the ability to work remotely. The gallery will provide the branded look by delivering templates. The main objective is to post quality art announcements on Facebook and Instagram, 4-6 times a week to produce art sales. Social media marketer must Grow number of gallery fans on Facebook and instagram weekly. Following the branded look of the Gallery is a must and good English grammar is required.
• Maintain social and online content that attracts attention, generates interest and demands to be shared by our friends and guests.
• Design and propose creative elements for Gallery Facebook and instagram Posts
• Develop social media content calendar to support marketing & sales objectives
• Manage day-to-day activities related to social media. This includes monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of our brands' social media sites and reputation management
• Grow number of gallery fans in targeted region weekly.
• Identify and engage bloggers, other influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand communication to unconverted consumers
• Work with other members of the company (Creative Team & Merchants) to create -> execute -> analyze cross-platform social media giveaway, sales and events
• Make corrections and modifications to Gallery Facebook Page as requested
• Expected to strategize, design, and produce high-end results for gallery social posting.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hello! Being a digital marketing expert for the past 6 years I have worked with major brands like Crocs footwear, Hamleys, Wristworld to name a few. Let me give you a sample week's trial before we proceed!