Help me with Marketing
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £27 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
Our client is looking for us to contact approximately 600 of their current Business Partners (BPs) in Italy and find out if they are selling to the Mid-Market. If they are then what have they sold into these customers successfully. We will then offer them support (for approximately 5-7 BPs). We will use a telemarketing company to do the calling and to find the interested BPs in Italy. We would introduce you to the 5-7 BPs who meet the criteria and you would work on the following with them:
• Create a case study – You would work with the BP to set this up. Take the notes and overview of the solution and how they worked with the customer it may involve interviewing the customer and briefing a writer to create the case study. Our team at TBT would support you – you would use the creative team to then develop the case study in our client’s format and deliver to the BP/client
• Create a simple marketing plan that they could use to request funding from the client. This would be 50/50 funded by client/BP
• Work with the BP as a support to get the submission through the client’s process of approval
• Develop (using our creative team) any assets that they want us to develop – Funded by the BP or added to the marketing plan and funded 50/50 client/BP
• All this would be in Italian
I expect that each BP will take up to. 2 days total time. This would be for up to 5 BPs. Total 10 days’ work over the next few weeks.
Does this sound of interest to you?
The work can be done remotely, but potentially an initial meeting at our office in Frome to give an overview and role requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online