SEO: Link Building
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Do not bid if you are not professional in SEO and link building.
We have 3 sites for the sale of art, paintings the main customers of America, Canada, Australia.
Key requests: art for sale, buy art, paintings for sale …
Looking for someone to help to increase traffic and search engine results. Backlinks MUST be on PAGES with PR2+ (NOT a domain of PR2+), HIGH QUALITY, and SPECIFIED THEMES RELATED ONLY.
Include “Bidder has read requirement and will comply to deliver results” in your PM, so that I know you’ve read the instruction.
PR links must be reported every week and must be high quality PR links. Send us your bid on 100 links. Minimum accepted is up to PR2+ links, no more than 10 links per day. We will check quality of every link. All links should follow the guidelines, described below.
You will also show us how Google has picked up the new links. We must verify all links remain in place. We will also verify improvement in search engine results. If these requirements are not met, project is considered incomplete and no funds will be deemed payable.
Please write in PMB:
- Where does your links come from (sites/related sites/forums/blogs/blogs comments/social sites/directories)
- What SEO techniques can you use to generate traffic and increase my site ranking (social stuff, Web 2.0 sites, some techniques to get linked in wikipedia, etc)
• ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
• Back link pages must be SPECIFIED THEMES RELATED.
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR2+ Pages which are relevant to keywords we provide
• Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
• No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
• ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked
• NO paid links accepted
• One link per domain
• Maximum 5 outbound links on one link page
• All links should be one way, NO reciprocal links accepted
• Links page should be search engine friendly
• Links must be simple HTML links, visible to all visitors – no Java Script, no redirects, no hidden links, framed pages, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, no string parameters, session ID's, etc
• No links from the sites that have incurred Google penalty
• No links from pages that are stuffed with pop-ups and ads
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-60 days
• Links must be permanent, active, never expiring. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement
• Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses
• Not more than 10 links per day
• Websites have to be at least 1 year old
• NO links that are in a ‘sponsored’ section, paid advertisement links are accepted
• Websites must be in English, based in US, Canada, England, Australia
• Preferred domains: .com .net .org .[url removed, login to view] .fr .es .it .gov .se .fi .ie .de .nl .gr
• NO links from torrent sites, guest books, classified ads, hacker, gambling, porn, pharmacy, directory sites, adult content sites, mirror sites etc.
• NO blog commenting links
• NO links from social bookmarking
• NO links from directory listing
• 10% of the links can be from high-ranked reputable forums which are relevant to our keywords
• NO automated software or spamming techniques allowed
• NO links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages
• Any link that does not fit our requirements will be rejected
Your weekly report (in Excel) includes:
- Date link is placed on link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
Payment only receive after successfully receive links (after we have checked all links).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online