Game Controls Animations
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
I need some very simple animations drawn to show users the controls for a game we are developing. The game works on both desktop and mobile so we need animations for both platforms.
Item 1 - Jumping w/ Keyboard
* Animation of the up arrow key of a keyboard being pressed
* Reference video: [url removed, login to view] Similar to the animation of the A button being pressed in this video, but with the up arrow keyboard key.
Item 2 - Jumping w/ Swipe Up
* The cursor should be a small circle (about 20x20 px) that is dragged up about 150 px. It should then fade out to be looped
Item 3 - Smashing w/ Keyboard
* Animation of the down arrow key being pressed (the player would likely do this very quickly and perhaps forcefully).
* Reference video: [url removed, login to view] Similar to the animation of the A button being pressed in this video, but with the down arrow keyboard key.
Item 4 - Smashing w/ Swipe Down
The cursor should be a small circle (about 20x20 px) that is dragged up about 150 px. It would then fade out to be looped
Files to be delivered: Vector files or similar and .png files for each frame.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online