Web based forms portal to an existing subcontractors website
This project received 76 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1650 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Currently Enercorp are using a system called iAuditor released by safety culture for safety, audit, and other assorted documentation. However, We have found that we do not have the ability to be able to search for information inside the audits/reports that
we have created. For instance, If we have a site at the local Coffee Shop (Mac’s Coffee) I would like to be able
to quickly search for any Toolbox talk we have done in relation to that site. Further, if we are building a Unit Development, We need to be able to quickly find documents relating to a certain unit inside that development. Or we need to be able to search for a leave request for “Jo Blogs”. Currently iAuditor does not have this feature and it quickly escalates out of control
We would like an addition to our website that is mobile friendly to be able to do all of the following to a number of pre determined forms.
• Toolbox Talks
• Daily Site Diary
• Inspection and Test Plans
• Site Attendance Register
• Daily Prestart Safety Documentation
• Test and Tag Register
• Fire Penetration Register
• Variation Records
• RFI Requests
• Leave Requests
• Other forms if desired
Forms need to be able to be added, Edited, Deleted by a manager account/user level.
However, each form needs to be accessible by all staff and needs to be able to be the most recent version that is completed by the manager user/account.
What we would also like to include in our own iteration of this system is the following
• Existing website staff login portal ([url removed, login to view])
• Individual Document/audit numbers – for documentation record keeping
• Ability to add, change, delete any audits/forms as required
• Searching of audits for a type e.g. leave form, Daily Site Diary etc
• Advanced searching of each audit for keywords, location, personnel, dates etc.
• PDF API for exporting documents to a PDF for easy sending to a client
• Ability to email audit/document directly from the system in PDF to any email
For further information, Please read the attached proposal Document
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online