Need a real estate website made quickly
This project is now closed with a project budget of $750 - $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Thank you for bidding on this project.
First, I am reposting this project because I was getting a lot of bids from programmers who didn't understand the project and others that changed their bid price to a substantially higher price. I think that is mostly my fault for not having a more clear description of the project. So if you've already bidded before, I invite you to bid again if the project is within the scope of your expertise. Thank you!
Me: I'm a realtor in Texas
Goal: Build a website from scratch that has IDX broker for the state of Texas.
Features: 1. IDX for the state of Texas home search
2. A sleek and slick, modern design
3. Online customer care chat for instant communication. For example, Zopim
4. Display the prices of homes with 2 prices showing. One is the regular full price. The other is my custom price I call the "Bring Price;" that is the amount of money that you will bring to the closing table. I have a math formula to calculate every price which needs to be done automatically for every property.
5. All the basic functions of a real estate website including the admin portal so I can make adjustments and changes to text and content as needed. User registration, user activity tracking, etc.
6. I'll need a written transfer of site ownership and software to me by the end of the project.
7. Work will be paid on a milestone basis.
8. Basic flow of functionality is: 1. User selects a metropolitan area at the top. 2. User selects a city within the area. 3. User selects a zip code 4. User adds custom filters and clicks search.
9. Basic flow of engagement: User sees results on the map search. User registers an account. User sees saved favorites and saved searches. User contacts site administrator to schedule a showing, request more info or chat via the online chat.
10. Each page shall have a video I made. I mean the pages: Find a home, Sell existing, Calculate financials, Protecting veterans, About us.
11. Social media links and integration.
12. Right after this project, I will need you to apply a mobile application for modified use for phone users. AND I will need SEO for the website.
RULES for bidders:
Please make your bid for the described work above with the knowledge that I may have design changes or function adjustments needed BUT I will try to keep it to a minimum. Please don't underbid just to get a reply. It is not fair to other bidders. $1000 is my max budget.
As you are thinking about bidding, please know that there are over 100 bids I receive. So please be patient because it may be some time before I get to you. I filter the bids out so please make your bid is as accurate and thought out as possible and that will help me get to you faster and ultimately select you quicker.
Please do not bid if you don't have real estate website making experience. Please do not give me websites that you did not actually make. Show me a portfolio of real estate websites YOU actually made. Please don;t include examples of E-commerce, Woocommerce, marketing, or other irrelevant sites. It takes me too long to go through them. Only REAL ESTATE sites please.
I have PDFs of my sketches I will send you. Thank you again for bidding. I hope this posting is better for all of you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online