Important: Read the whole job description before applying.
Position @ MBS: Skilled Junior Graphic & Website Designer
What: We are looking for a Junior Graphic & Website Designer to join our team of Designers.
1) Knowledge of various kinds of design software, including but not limited to: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD etc.
2) Ability to design a variety of stuff such as: Logo Design, Banner Design, Billboard Design, General Graphic Design, Illustrations, Ability to Draw, 3D renderings, Book Cover Design, Book Cover 3D rendering, Company Profile Design, Website Design, Brochure Design, Menu Design, Facebook & other social media designs, Interior Book Formatting in InDesign, Interior Book Design for print on for example CreateSpace etc.
3) Must have ability to design especially Book Covers, design the print version of the interior of books for printing purposes. Ability to design eBook Covers as well.
4) Furthermore, must know how to format manuscripts into eBooks for publication on for example [url removed, login to view] and Smashwords according to the various Style Guides.
5) 1 - 3 years experience in designs of various kinds.
What we are looking for:
A Designer that has multiple skills and knowledge and want to advance within our company. We have currently a junior position available, but we offer continued advancement, and after 1 year of employment will you be able to move up to Intermediate level etc.
Compensation is quoted per project we require. But just to give you an idea of what we pay for projects at this level: Front & Back A4 Brochure design (Average $2.00), Logo Design (Start @ $8.00), Facebook Media ($5.00 Plus), Non-Fiction Book Covers ($8-$30 - Just depends what is needed.), Fiction Book Covers ($10 - $50 - Depending what needs to be done), Illustrations (self drawn) ($10-$50), Book Interiors ($10 Plus - just depends), Etc. Etc.
1) This is not a permanent appointment, but a Freelance position. We thus do not guarantee work on a weekly basis. Work is on an as needed basis.
2) Payment is made per project.
3) Only Individual Freelancers need apply. WE do not accept applications from Design teams or agencies.
How to Apply & Qualify for an Interview:
1) CV (Send your CV via Freelancer Chat)
2) Design Portfolio (Send your Portfolio via Freelancer Chat and/or add a link to your work or portfolio.)
3) We will check your Freelancer Profile. There needs to be designs by yourself to quality.
4) Ensure your portfolio includes designs from various design genre's.
5) Before applying, ensure you apply with: I'm APPLYING AT MBS DESIGN
Only individuals who have applied with a CV and presented a portfolio will be shortlisted and interviewed.
Thank you for your time.
We look forward to welcoming you to the MBS Design Team.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Hello, Ohk got it, I have gone through project description,I would like to discuss to clear my understanding of requirements. I can share some latest design samples.I am ready to start. Kind Regards, Superiar