Android app for Radio Art Player - open to bidding
This project is ending in 1 day and has an average bid price of $1404 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Develop applications (Android) for [url removed, login to view] . As a reference could be used the existing player of Radio Art. [url removed, login to view] and the existing website.
• Manage receiving streams more than 100 music channels at a quality of 96 kbps for free users.
• Manage receiving streams more than 100 music channels at a quality of 192 kbps for premium users.
• Manage more than 50 mp3 files with natural sounds at a quality of 128 kbps for premium users. Currently RadioArt offers 24 Natural Sounds.)
• The selection of music channels and natural sounds will take place through the application/player where music channels and natural sounds will be illustrated together with their photos split in categories.
• Ability of mixing music channels with natural sounds (only for subscribers).
• Showing the title of the song and album's cover from where the song is. (Details about covers could be retrieved from song tags and if not exist then from [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] or any other equivalent).
• My Radio function where listeners will be able to create their channel list order and specify the listening time per channel. (Subscribers will have the ability to save the list while free listeners will not) [url removed, login to view]
• To display different song titles for free and different for Premium since the music of channels for free and premium users are different.
• Song title display should be perfectly synchronized with the song play.
• Sleep timer function for subscribers only.
• Fluctuation control function for music and natural sounds in pre-specified time points.
• The Layout proposal should be based on the existing player’s colors of Radio Art with relaxing style approach.
• Premium subscribers will enjoy better music quality without commercials and some more benefits which are described on our site [url removed, login to view]
• The application should permit login for premium users. If a free listener try to login then a message inform user to subscribe through PC.
Some more info
The full knowledge of icecast [url removed, login to view] is necessary since this software supports authentication. Radio Art using icecast to distribute music stream in web through RadioArt player. The development of application should work with icecast in conjunction with the subscription application we are using (Akeeba subscription for Joomla), therefore our premium subscribers are able to login in our web site or in our player to enjoy all benefits of premium users as described in the below table.
We are using as broadcasting system CENTOVA [url removed, login to view] Internet radio stream hosting control panel. The [url removed, login to view] website is based on Joomla latest version.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online