ASP.NET (C#) application to send bulk WhatsApp message.
Consider the points mentioned below,
1) Ability to send bulk WhatsApp message (Text, Image, Audio and Video).
2) Details about how many WhatsApp messages can send daily and hourly, in case if there is any limitation.
3) Details about how many WhatsApp messages can send to the individual numbers daily and hourly, in case if there is any limitation.
4) Ability to upload text/excel file with phone numbers (Avoid duplicate entries while uploading).
5) Ability to filter the numbers registered in WhatsApp Organization. Show the count of the registered numbers also.
6) Ability to categorize the phone numbers by using the country, date added etc.
7) Ability to select the numbers or contacts manually to send message, if needed.
8) Show the status of the message delivery such as Start Time, End Time, Time Left, Current Number etc.
9) Report to show the delivered, not delivered, opened, not opened blocked numbers.
10) Ability to filter the active contacts by using the last seen and last replied.
11) Ability to filter the active channels (From Numbers).
12) Ability to prevent blocking of the channels by the WhatsApp organization.
13) Ability to support multiple languages.
14) Ability to add/remove mobile numbers.
15) Show the count of the messages delivered and failed.
16) Ability to view recent activity and messages history.
17) Unsubscribe facility.
18) Ability to have user sign up and login.
19) Ability to support the script for any updates later on which can be made from the provider (WhatsApp).
20) If the developer has a ready application that matches our criteria then it’s a plus.
21) The details (Pricing also if it is not free) of the API using to send message, if any.
22) The developer should deliver the application along with the full source code, at the end.
23) The application should be created by using visual studio 2010 and MS SQL Server 2008.
24) Windows or Web Application, but needs to specify it before starting.