This job is pretty straight forward and simple for a professional designer who knows what they are doing. The requirements are below.
Look at Twitter.com. I need a HTML splash/login page similar to it, but with a few simple differences.
1. Top portion - make a fluid header similar to Twitter's but approx. 1.5" in height. In this area will be the logo, language tab and search box. The logo will go on the left, the others to the right.
2. Main Area - place for a picture (slightly larger than Twitter) and to the right the Sign In/Sign Up area.
3. Sign In area - User Name & Password, Remember Me, Forgot Password.
4. Sign Up area - First, Last, email, email verify, sex, bday, area at bottom for social connect/login buttons for Facebook, Twitter, G+.
5. Bottom - a photo/text slider that spans the design. It will look much like several testimonies in small boxes. In each box will be a picture and a quote to the right of it. Each box should be no larger than 2"x2".
6. Colors - the logo is a black & white rectangle, so the page should have black & white predominantly. Other highlight colors can be blue and grey, maybe a touch of red. The page background should be white or a shade of grey. The fluid header can be a very dark grey or another color that will look good.
It should be vibrant like [url removed, login to view] and clean like MightyBell.com.
After design, it should be turned into an HTML page.