We have a brochure graphic design project and supplement flyer (based on brochure) available for the right provider to execute for us. The project will start on selecting you and finish on April 9, 2014. You must be available from now until then and be “relatively” available during US working hours, 8-6, East Coast Time. (EST).
Job Overview and Guidelines
- Creation of a updated brochure template (we will provide last years files and directions), front and back – it’s a folded, LARGE brochure
- Creation of a cool, new cover for the brochure.
- Creation of content inside the brochure (we will provide content)
- This will include cutting out up to 100 photos of a particular object
- Close attention must be paid to fold and cut lines on our template
- Creation of a SECOND, similar brochure with same look and feel but adjusted interior content (different)
- Work with us to provide ad sizing guidelines for ad placement in brochure.
- Finally, upon brochure completion, and printing approval, creation of two US-paper-size multi-page Web-ready PDFs of brochure content (we can show you samples).
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design, Photoshop and assorted programs.
- Ability to adapt and solve problems.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to meet deadlines – this project has a firm print deadline.
- Release of all source files to us along with fonts prior to escrow release.
- Escrow will be made on selection and only released after full approval from us and the printer.