Coffee Social Media Project
The important bits to know!
This is a fixed term project for a maximum of three months, with the possibility of collaboration on further projects.
We expect these activities to take around 10 hours per month.
You will be responsible for invoicing for work completed and your own tax/NI contributions
All work can be done remotely and around your own schedule – as this is a project!
All work produced under the remit of this project will be the intellectual property of the company.
The requirements of this project include:
Researching and Drafting Content
The platforms for this content will be - Twitter, Website Blog and Facebook
This will be measured against an agreed social media weekly plan, which may look like:
Twitter - 3x posts a day (can be batch scheduled in advance)
Facebook - 2x posts per week - heavy emphasis on video content
Website blog - one post per 2 weeks, this will be in collaboration with One of our team members
Monitoring and Engaging with our Audience
Examples of this might include:
• Running and Managing Social Competitions
• post a ‘question of the week’ poll encouraging interaction.
• Interaction on complimentary pages/comments/news feed monitoring.
• Monitoring of Twitter for related keywords, then pushing links/tweets to those talking about relevant topics
Building & Managing our Network
• Like and interact with the biggest names in our industry
• Interact with our followers and respond to RT
This success of the project will be measured against agreed goals, e.g.
• Reaching 1000 twitter followers