Exciting times are upon us! Full Disclosure Media (“FDM”) is a new internet marketing company looking to scale its offerings in the digital media space. FDM is looking for a freelance Facebook Paid Ads Specialist, preferably someone with experience using Facebook (experience with Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter would be a bonus), to help our company build out new paid social products, as well as manage our clients work load. And when the products are developed and marketing material has been created, FDM will pay for the necessary lead generation. Needless to say, this could be a VERY lucrative business relationship for someone with the right experience, enough time on their plate, and the right amount of motivation.
This position requires a FB Ads Specialist who is detail-oriented and a self-starter. We're looking for someone who is well versed in Facebook and can work with little to no guidance. Someone who is extremely dependable and will reach out to us should they have any questions, but is confident enough in their own abilities to get the job done right and expediently.
This person should hold the quality of their work to the highest regard, which will be apparent in their knowledge and the results of prior case studies (yes, we want to see examples of Facebook paid campaigns you’ve previously managed. Not just creatives and text, but results as well). We understand that there is always a need to continuously learn, so as to excel at what you do - that’s granted. But we need someone who already knows enough to immediately began creating the required products, marketing material, and then begin building proposals for leads that are already currently pending.
Submit your resumes and 1-2 past case studies (preferably a local and national campaign) with the subject line “I’m Your Paid Social Guy/Gal!”, and then provide a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
1) Which social media platforms do you have experience managing paid ads on? Please indicate how much experience per platform.
2) What type of industries and campaigns have you managed? (i.e. local businesses, national or international audiences? Dentists, Plumbers, Gyms, Pet Shops, etc…) Feel free to share any success stories
3) What is the largest campaign you’ve run to date? If you can identify for who, that would be great. But at the least, please elaborate on what their industry was, who their target audience was, and how you went about setting up and managing their paid social campaign.
4) Do you know how to become a Facebook Marketing Partner, and would you be able to assist Full Disclosure Media with doing so?
5) What is your current minimum/maximum availability?
Again, we are looking for someone to come in, take the bull by the horns, and help make this a very profitable channel of revenue that everyone can benefit from.
The Full Disclosure Media Team
* Freelance position available to only US residents.