Closed

Real 10,000 facebook likes for travel website

Hello freelancers,

We need 10,000 Facebook "likes" to our page.

[url removed, login to view]

You must have experience in this area so please no beginners. Send me proof/references you've done this work before without the accounts getting suspended (of course that's the most important).

NO SPAM, NO BOTS, NO ACCOUNTS IN DANGER OF SUSPENSION.

I need only fans from India ( Delhi, Banglore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, hyderabad, kolkata, ahamdabad, assam, ghuwati, noida, chandigarh, faridabad, jaipur ) which have to be real people obviously.

IF YOU GET ANY FACEBOOK WARNING NOTICES YOU MUST INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY.

Please do not bid unless you have experience of this type of work and can start immediately on this project.

Project Requirements:

- All fans 100% from India (Will be checked with Facebook Insights).

- All fans above 18 (Will be checked with Facebook Insights)

- No Fake accounts

- All fans must have at least 2 photos

- All fans must have at least 20 friends

- All fans must have at least status updates that go back at least 2 weeks

IMPORTANT:

- Please use only good practices for inviting fans (Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active). You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.

- The fans must be acquired through legitimate and legal means that also abide by Facebook‘s TOS (terms of service).

Payment:

1) you will be paid 20% once you get 2,000 fans qualified and the remaining 80% 15 days after project delivery

2) You will be paid only for those fans that remain active after 15 days.

3) Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for

4) No payment will be made upfront

5) If no significant increase to fan numbers is made within the first 7 days the project will be canceled

When bidding please include:

- Price based on 10,000 Indian fans.

- Accurate time of delivery

- URLS with examples of previous Facebook fan page work

- Methodology applied to get the likes, and other requirements from your part (information, access, etc.). ,

Skills: Facebook Marketing, Google Plus, Pinterest, Social Media Marketing, Twitter

See more: www freelancers com india, website freelancers in jaipur, website for legal freelancers, website for freelancers in mumbai, type of freelancers in india, travel freelancers, mumbai freelancers, marketing with facebook, marketing people need chennai, marketing freelancers hyderabad, legal service india, hyderabad freelancers in marketing, freelancers travel, freelancers in project for beginners, freelancers in marketing in mumbai, freelancers in india marketing, freelancers indian website, freelancers from mumbai, freelancers for marketing in india, freelancers facebook marketing

About the Employer:
( 7 reviews ) Delhi, India

Project ID: #9232003

2 freelancers are bidding on average ₹40994 for this job

uniqueitworld

Hallo sir, I am expert in facebook ads creating for facebook campaign, i have personal ads account where i am using for my clients. 3 years i am doing and managing many clients and personal account for campaign, as per More

₹77777 INR in 30 days
(367 Reviews)
7.1
weblinkerseo

Hi, i am Ready to give you 1000 Real Active and Permanent Fans from India. So Please let me know if you want good Quality and Real Fans ... Thanks

₹4210 INR in 10 days
(13 Reviews)
3.3