Chiasso, Switzerland (this is NOT a "work from home" position).
Speed up the international growth of Blasting News, working together with the International Team on a subset of target countries. Currently, target countries with an open position are: Japan, United Kingdom, India, Greece, Netherlands, US and Romania.
PLEASE, CLEARLY STATE IN THE CV OR IN THE COVER LETTER WHICH TARGET COUNTRY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, AND WHY. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A COUNTRY, YOU NEED TO BE MOTHER-TOUNGUE OR EQUIVALENT.
- Manage the Blaster community in the target countries, including Junior Blasters and Senior Blasters.
- Assure the high quality of the contents published on the magazine, giving directions to Senior Blasters and checking the content written by Junior Blasters.
- Spread Blasting News in the target-country, looking for new Blasters, establishing relationships with Universities and other players, implementing PR activities.
- Write or translate a few high quality news each week.
- Give suggestions and hints about the development of the business in the target countries.
Competences and Experience:
- Being mother-tongue for one of the target countries (fluency in more than one language is considered a strong plus).
- Strong interest in Community Management in an international environment (previous experience in Community Management is considered a strong plus).
- Strong team-working skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Passion for online media and social journalism.
- Desire to make the difference in the web world with daily study and pursuit of the main innovations.
- Willingness to determine new success cases, with great expenditure of energy.
- Ability to “make things happen", also beyond the daily tasks.
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, proactivity and focus on innovation.