If you spend all your time dreaming of Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook, if you know how to engage fans with interesting content, and if you understand that luxury is about showcasing the brand story rather than the product features then this position might just be for you.
What you will be doing:
-Oversee day-to-day social media initiatives; including writing and posting diverse content for several luxury brands including LuxeInACity and Agence Luxury. You will be asked to create synergy between all channels for co-branding effect while giving a unique voice to every one of the channel you will oversee.
- Identify, build and nurture relationships with luxury influencers and bloggers;
- Liaise with our visual designer, photo curator and content storyteller to build a great social media content calendar that will engage and grow fan base;
- Run social media promotions to give back to our communities;
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, and share your new found knowledge with our team;
- Track and report insights so that we can readjust campaigns if needed;
- Have fun with the community.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a real passion for social media and digital marketing;
- Someone who can work remotely with little supervision as part of a virtual team;
- Someone who has had success growing communities in the past, preferably in the luxury, fashion, beauty or travel industry;
- Someone who will make us proud and will stay with us for years to come;
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, that is willing to step out of their comfort zone and who constantly seeks to learn more about the industry;
When applying, start with the word "luxury". This will tell me that you have read this job post.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $8050 for this job
Hello , I al Social Media Manager / Specialist. Our Expertise Lies in Quality Service & Delivery on time. Buzz Me Via Freelancer , Chat So We Can Discuss & get Started. Regards , Niwomb1