We have an opening for a content marketing position with a rapidly growing startup based in Vancouver, BC. This could become a permanent position so preference will be given to individuals based in Vancouver or willing to relocate should the opportunity arise.
We’re looking for an energetic, self starter, creative, and technically savvy person who loves creating marketing content and being on the front line. Your job will focus on research and writing of blog posts, white papers, case studies, press releases, marketing emails, and other communications. You will need to distill and write about technical, legal, and other nuanced subject matter. You will manage our social media strategy and communications.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Outstanding writing and communications skills
- Experience coordinating and delivering email campaigns
- Experience creating and delivering press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content and social media content
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO
- Proficiency with social media analytics and measurement
- Knowledge/interest in web technology and software (B2B)
- Knowledge/interest of lead gen
- Experience with HTML preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
If you are looking to join a world class team from companies including Amazon, Sears, Mashery, Groupon, Ubisoft and Price Waterhouse, this could be for you. Freelancer is an interesting place to look for folks who can bring their A game but its worked for us before.
Please respond with your full resume and we look forward to hearing from you!