Project for jaylancer43
- Status Closed
- Budget $21 USD / hour
- Total Bids 1
Hi jaylancer43, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. We can discuss any details over email or phone call. My direct line is 972-407-7906. I am in Dallas TX area.
I need a spreadsheet template for task management. I imagine that this is a fairly simple project for one of your skill.
The spreadsheet is used by multiple users to assign task to Particular Employee. Particular Employee needs to complete tasks in first in first out priority. Particular Employee only does two things: requests CDs and requests closing docs.
I basically want a shared spreadsheet that has the following characteristics
- Able to be accessed/viewed/edited by multiple users simultaneously. We have a shared hard drive, just need to make sure spreadsheet includes that functionality.
- Add a button that creates pop up box for data entry. Upon data entry the details are then filtered to the spreadsheet. New data from the form pop up is automatically added to the next line
- Data is time stamped upon entry
- Able to lock spreadsheet for data entry and deletion except for the add data button (anybody can add using the add data button, only admin can make other changes, delete items, swap items in the queue, etc)
- Assign only one (or limited few) with ability to edit entire spreadsheet. Alternatively just have it password protected to the same end
- If possible have a second button to remove the top line of date from the spreadsheet. This is least crucial element. Just trying to make it as easy as possible for the person doing the work to be able to manage the data
o Spreadsheet will create daily work agenda for employee based on First In First Out priorityGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online