I require an excel sheet and mathematician to create a formula for me. I can provide a base sheet for you to work from (attached). Quick and simple project if you have the skills.
The formula is based on the actual AUD/NZD exchange rate for the year period 2000 to today's date, using the weekly charts. The formula is to model an investor's outcome if they applied the following rules:
1. Start with one lot $1,000 AUD.
2. Each time the exchange rate moves down 300 points the investor buys $1,000 AUD worth of NZD.
3. Each transaction cost is 100 points (bank fee).
4. Each time the exchange rate moves up 300 points the investor sells $1000 worth of AUD.
5. Again, each transaction costs 100 points in fees.
6. Duplicate the formula 5 times so we can monitor the results at different starting rates.
7. Create a master sheet that shows the profit/loss balance of all 5 investments combined into one.
Please create the formula then model it against the historical exchange rates. We may need to communicate to work together to find a practicable solution.
Before applying please check the attached and be sure that you can complete the task as required.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
I know I am in 19th place but I am sure I can complete this work easily and efficiently. I have always scored above 95 out of 100 without preparation. Thank you. Regards, Shruti.C